Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday, August 4


Today was a good day. The kids went with me to work, which is great, except for when it's not. I work for a fun place for kids, but for a child with Sensory Issue's, it can be a nightmare. James enjoys himself (sometimes too much and too rough), so it's typically pretty stressful on us all. I spend my day wondering if the kids are OK or if James is playing too rough, but he had a great day apparently and kept his body in check quite nicely. It honestly made my day. Garrett doesn't mind one bit about being there and doesn't bother a soul, but I always worry about my JJ. He is growing up and into his body and I just hope we can all catch up. We spent the rest of our afternoon in Whitehall at a friends beach house. It was just breath taking. It was an old style cottage, with no air, no heat and all the bedrooms and doors that opened up to a breath taking view of the water. Oh, to wake up to that each morning. I called my Mother and told her that she and my Dad just simply had to come up next September (In the off season) and stay a week or 2 and enjoy that type of vacation. We had yummy sandwiches, tasty tomato's, watermelon, brownies and good cheese. It was just the perfect day. The kids played together nicely with a water hose all afternoon. I love those simple days.

No comments: