Friday, March 28, 2008

Not much to report today. Garrett is feeling much better, James was still under the weather. Fell asleep in my bed for a short nap and woke up with a raging fever again. He did put two "old" words together today, "No More". He said it fairly easily too, and was able to replicate it again and again. One of the hardest thing for him is to put multiple words together. He has "I do" and "Go ____" (Fill in with familar to him word) but thats about it. Hopefully the more confident he gets with his words, the easier it will come to him.

Garrett was into everything today! He loves the cat food, litter box, toliet, and anything else he shouldn't touch. It was easier to childproof with just one, now I have a big brother coming behind me and undoing all this child proofing I am doing.

So I don't forget, Garrett has also offically learned to wave Bye bye, it's adorable.

I guess I had more to say than I thought.

No comments: